this is a picture my brother drew. see if you see any bears in there!!!
Pages
Popular Posts
-
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
-
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...
-
So then; Lucky went out of the carnival and accidentaly fell in a pot hole!! And in the pot hole he saw some berries! Unforchinatly he did...
-
The,"cabang", was nothing else but a giant cannon! Luckily for Lucky, the cannon ball didn't hit him. Lucky was about to tur...
10.9.13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
impressive!
(45)
bears
(44)
other thoughts
(39)
what?
(35)
bear stuff
(23)
cute
(20)
kind of funny
(18)
small-tall
(16)
"story" cont.
(14)
news for honey!
(14)
growly bear!
(11)
Rubik's cube
(9)
holiday
(9)
honey
(8)
Drive
(6)
NEW VERSION STORY
(6)
nutmeg
(6)
space bears
(4)
family blogs
(3)
Perplexus
(2)
for fun cont.
(2)
Code stuff
(1)

1 comment:
I don't see a single bear.
Also, it's really hard to find or leave comments with your blog formatted this way. I'd go back to the old way if I were you (but I'm not you, of course). :)
Post a Comment