Abey: well Honey, I think the football season has started!
Honey: yea! I wish I could go to a football game!
Abey: what if you got to tempted to play?
Pages
Popular Posts
-
It WAS anti bear artillery! Another shell hit Lucky, but Lucky didn't get hurt by it 'cause it was anti bear artillery. Now wasn...
-
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...
-
So then; Lucky went out of the carnival and accidentaly fell in a pot hole!! And in the pot hole he saw some berries! Unforchinatly he did...
-
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
-
Abey: Honey, I got some new honey for you!!!!!! Honey: oh. Abey: you don't sound very excited. Honey: that's because I ate so muc...
-
we went to a bear fair! There were real stuffed bears there, bear claws*, bear traps, bear games, bear stuff, and a raffle**! ...
7.9.13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
impressive!
(45)
bears
(44)
other thoughts
(39)
what?
(35)
bear stuff
(23)
cute
(20)
kind of funny
(18)
small-tall
(16)
"story" cont.
(14)
news for honey!
(14)
growly bear!
(11)
Rubik's cube
(9)
holiday
(9)
honey
(8)
Drive
(6)
NEW VERSION STORY
(6)
nutmeg
(6)
space bears
(4)
family blogs
(3)
Perplexus
(2)
for fun cont.
(2)
Code stuff
(1)
1 comment:
We usually use "yay" when we mean "hooray." I think "yea" is only when we mean "yes," like in the Book of Mormon.
We also need to talk about 3 words:
"to" is a preposition, like "go to the store" or "from me to you"
"two" is the number (you know that)
"too" means also, like "me too"
Anyway, I think Honey would make a good football player. He wouldn't hurt anyone when he tackled them, but he also wouldn't GET hurt. He'd just be furry and cute.
Post a Comment